No announcement yet.

Google - ranking and page registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of my info is in the extended page and its precious to my website so I needed it to be indexed
    As far as I can see all the links to your extended info pages are java so the SEs will not be able to get into them.

Comment

It appears your right.

I just checked my site and they are java. I tried the method of changing them so they are indexed that was discussed earlier in the post. It seems like it didn't work quite the way I had hoped.

I noticed that when you roll over the product image it has a url but when you roll over the more button it is javascript.

Can I fix the more button javascript so it changes to a hyperlink that will be indexed?
      Leigh Robinson

Hand forged, hand folded custom swords
      http://www.masterforge.co.uk

Comment

Can I fix the more button javascript so it changes to a hyperlink that will be indexed
        Norm provided the answer earlier in this thread.

Comment

Got it fixed now... Well I think so.

I just needed to apply it to my add more button.

Thanks for everyones help.

Another question though.

Froogle feeds. Is it worth pursuing? Does it make a big difference to be sending froogle feeds?
          Leigh Robinson

Hand forged, hand folded custom swords
          http://www.masterforge.co.uk

Comment

Froogle can be quite good, and it's free. Search on the forum you'll find lots about it and how to create the feed etc.

Comment

Isn't Froogle Feed being phased out, in favour of Googlebase - also free feed - although you must be sure to upload to the UK feed and not US if your prices are GBP

Comment

Isn't Froogle Feed being phased out, in favour of Googlebase
                It has but the V8 feed works ok.

Comment

Working...
                X