Shared SSL Page text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shared SSL Page text

I have been wanting to make the Actinic shared SSL page look a bit more secure as apart from the golden padlock and the https address appearing there's no mention of security. (Please only submit this page once. After you have submitted the page, wait for the browser to respond. Submitting the page multiple times may result in your order being recorded multiple times).

So I have found phase id 2171 and intend to change the text to read the following:
    You are now on our SSL Secured (128 bit) secure payment page (notice the golden padlock).

To complete your order click the Next button once only, you may experience a short delay as the payment details are encrypted. Once done you will be taken to the order receipt page and receive a order conformation email shortly.

I was just wondering if any others had thought about doing same or had in fact done it or had any other ideas to make it look more secure.
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Hi there

On some shops I have seen, people normally mention the security on the front pages or the store pages, so that maybe something you could have a look at as well. What you have written above sounds good as well, so can't see what else you could add in.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
      Hi there

On some shops I have seen, people normally mention the security on the front pages or the store pages, so that maybe something you could have a look at as well. What you have written above sounds good as well, so can't see what else you could add in.

Kind Regards

Hi,

I have since added this to the site as I believe it gives the user more confidence about security, but I wonder if there would be a way of making any of this text bold, can it be done by way of design, text and then puting the correct coding around the words I need to stand out.

Many thanks

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Yes it can
        Where you seleted the text in Design|Text Phase id 2171.

Right click on the text and select 'zoom' and this will give you the complete sentence.

I have, for example changed a similar bit of text:

<font size="4pt">Sorry, but we are unable to accept your order if you do not accept our terms and conditions.</font>

This has just the effect of increasing the font size without affecting any other layout styles.

just by putting the appropriate tags around it you can do simple formatting.

So if you wanted the text bold then:

<B>Sorry, but we are unable to accept your order if you do not accept our terms and conditions.</B>

Thanks to Chris Dicken for teaching me that one!!

Mike
        Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
        www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Comment

thanks for that Mike, will have a look later.

Parklife, Whitby

Comment

Working...
          X