/acatalinfo.html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/acatalinfo.html

Can anyone shed any light on the above file? It keeps showing up as a page error in my sites stats. Where does it live and what is it?
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

its a mangled hand coded connection link to your terms and conditions. Should read /acatalog/info.html IF it is on the Brochure Homepage - and simply info.html if it is on any other page.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

The terms and conditions/info link dosen't actually appear to be on your pages - something you may wish to consider adding.
      Many customers like to see clear t&c.

Comment

It does have a link on the product pages just not on the brochure pages which is probably ok. If it appears in your logs as a 404 or similar then perhaps you have a bad link somewhere else on the site.

Comment

Both of which posts reinforce my original analysis - that the error message refers to broken code, which should be trackable using the design tab and selecting the Home page in the content tree, then getting into the obvious places - like the Navigation.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Cheers guys.....I've got a couple of links from my home page to the terms and conditions page but they seem to be working fine. Don't think I've set up any more liks to the T&C anywhere. I have tried finding the link but so far nothing. Do you think creating a 301 redirect to the T&C page for that link would be suitable?

Thank you for your help
            www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

It would as an interim solution.
              Have you perhaps got some links on your checkout pages? Or are people perhaps coming striaght in to the page from Google? Your detailed site logs should show the referring pages.

Comment

Working...
              X