Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to cart form

Hi,

I need to move the add to cart form so that it is directly around the add to cart button. This is because I am using another form in my products and I don't want it interfering.

I thought it would be a simply copy and paste around the cart button, but it still isnt working. I click on it and it tells me that my selection isnt valid.

Any ideas?

Here is an example page: http://www.madmash.com/acatalog/lumin-battery.php#a68

Thanks,
    Paul.

It seems to be working (apart from the layout problems in the Cart). However your FORM seems to have some V7 stuff in it. E.g. Your generated code has

<form name="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF" method="post" action="http://www.madmash.com/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl">

and there's no way that can come from the standard V8 Layout code which is

<form method="post" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Shopping Cart Script URL" />">
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Doh!

Hi,

Hadnt noticed that! That must have been a dodgy import when I first upgraded... Its the first time I have checked the add to cart function <s>.

Thanks for your help, when I get home I will change that and give it a go.

Paul.

Comment

Ok, I am a dumbass... I had already ordered something and it simply wasnt in stock any more so it was failing!! lol.

Is there a way to edit the message that comes up so it gives a better description? e.g. stock level reached, valid selection not made etc etc

Thanks,
        Paul.

Comment

Hi Paul,

They are held in "Design | Text", if you go there, and then click on "Go To"

The product Out of Stock Text message if from "Phase: -1, ID:334"

Also Associated Product Out Of Stock Message text if from "Phase: -1, ID: 297"

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X