Automated order processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated order processing

I have had a request to look into automating the order processing from Actinic through TAS Books3.

Does anyone know whether it is possible, have done it, are doing it?

As far as I know it can be done through Sage as there is a plugin but what about TAS?

Mike
    Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
    www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid I haven't seen any software which allow you to transfer from Actinic to TAS Books3. We have only developed to transfer from Actinic to Quickbooks and Sage.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Ok, thanks Nedeem, I thought that was the case, I was just wondering whether anyone else out there in Actinic land had come across this as a requirement.

Mike
      Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
      www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Comment

We do have a program that will allow you to export your orders details to a file, you may find that this helps you - so long as you can import them into TAS ... you can find more details and a free trial at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X