Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply Layout Help Needed, please

Hey

On our website www.tandastamps.com there is a thin blue line under and to the side of the Search and Cart/Checkout, where in the Actinic Style Sheet can i get rid of this blue line?

Many thanks
    Alex
    TandaStamps

What have you eliminated from your investigation so far?

Have you looked at the classes "form_main_search_box" or "form_main_search_box_td".

Let us know where your own efforts have got you to, so we are not going over the same stuff as you. Have you been into the design tab and clicked on it to see the styles applied?

Comment

.tech_page_header_menu and .tech_page_header_menu_cart are the ones you are after. They both have a 1px border applied to them.
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

I have tried

.tech_page_header_menu_cart

and

.tech_page_header_menu_cart_items

I guess I am barking up the wrong tree. It doesn't appear to be "form_main_search_box" or "form_main_search_box_td" as that applies to the search and cart boxes rather than the line below them, or am I wrong? :?

Alex
        TandaStamps

Comment

I would imagine these are evident in the main templates, so get the design tab up and select the areas where you have the problem and note the code around that area. You should see some style applied, if not you should see where the layout is coming from.

Failing that paste the code that includes the problem and we will take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_finlayson
            .tech_page_header_menu and .tech_page_header_menu_cart are the ones you are after. They both have a 1px border applied to them.
            Thank you Dave, I was in the right area then. I tried removing the border which didn't work so changed it to Pallette1 which was the orange. It works a treat now.

Thanks again
            Alex
            TandaStamps

Comment

Pleasure Alex, glad to help
              Cheers

David
              Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Working...
              X