Unwanted buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwanted buttons

I'm developing a site which has just four products. I'm using the Technical theme.

There are a few unwanted buttons down the left. I've managed to remove the login button but still want to remove "Store Top". Also the "Products" button which appears on the home page is unnecessary as each section only has one product and these products can easily be accessed by the product links in the "Product Sections" part of the left-hand navigation.

And finally is it possible to change the words "Products Sections:" I've searched in Design | Text but couldn't find the words there.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi Dawn

To remove the store top button:
    1. Switch to the 'Design' tab.
    2. Click on the 'Store Top' button in the preview
    3. Now click the 'Navigate to Parent Layout' button - which is a yellow spiral with an up arrow, at the bottom left of the layout code panel.
    4. You should now be in a layout called 'Works Best With Technical' - if you are not in this layout, try clicking the 'Navigate to Parent Layout' button again.
    5. You should have some pink text highlighted that says 'Store Top CSS Large Button'. You can delete this to remove the button.
    6. You will need to do this in your brochure pages, and in your store pages.
    To remove the 'Product Sections' text:
    1. Click on the text in the preview.
    2. In the layout code panel, click the orange 'click here to edit list layout settings' text
    3. Click the 'Edit' button next to the 'Start of List' field and remove the text from there.

Comment

Working...
    X