Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart - Display 3 Currencies

Hey

We are showing all of our prices in 3 currencies, £, $ and €. I add the '€' by the instructions in the advanced user guide, I can't however find how to make your Shopping Cart display all 3 currencies also, at the moment it is only displaying the 2 which I set up via Settings | Business Settings |Options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Alex
    TandaStamps

Hey

I have just noticed that the search results only display the 2 currencies as well. Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
    Alex
    TandaStamps

Comment

You'd have to do some serious Perl patching to ActinicOrder.pm. You'd also end up with a very crowded checkout stage.

Have a look at NorPrice which adds a second currency to Actinic using a real-time live exchange rate. You generally show only one currency but the customer has the option of switching to also display an alternative one at any time. If you choose to always show 2 currencies then NorPrice also allows a third to be displayed when required. Details on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hey Norman

Thanks for that, guess for the time being we will stick to the 2 showing in the checkout. Your NorPrice is something we hope to use in the future, was just looking for a quick alternative tho, not to worry

Alex
        TandaStamps

Comment

Working...
        X