Offline Orders & Payment Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline Orders & Payment Processing

Can anyone advise me as to whether I can process offline orders and link through to the PSP for card payments directly by keying details into Actinic somewhere.

I've set up Actinic V8 to link to Metacharge - and online card orders work fine. I know you can do offline order entry (for postal /mail order customers) but although it logs the payment as Metacharge it just stacks the order up as AWAITING PSP APPROVAL . There doesnt seem to be anywhere to enter card details, etc - so that the payment can be passed through to Metacharge(within Actinic) and approved. Am I missing something?? It just seems that theres the ability to record payment details if you have separately approved the card (eg via a PDQ machine, or Metacharge's extranet) - but no way for that to be done directly through Actinic. Can anyone advise?? Is this functionality not there?? IS there a plug in i should have??

Thanks

Normally the PSP provides you with an interface (web address) where you cn enter the customer details in a virtual terminal. It is here that you will enter sensitive information such as CC number and CVV codes. You then record the results in the Order details manually.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Actinic - Offline Order card processing

Ok thanks, I think i knew that, but was wondering whether Actinic had provided an interface or plug in to do that directly through the 'offline order entry' pages .. it seems silly to key it into an extranet, then manually re-key the response back into actinic when they have integrated a 'pass through' for online orders .. Anyone any ideas if theres a plugin or option to do that.. im guessing not

Comment

You can't process automatically payments from within Actinic for offline orders. There isn't an option or a plugin available to to do that.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

There is s thread here that you may want to add you wish to, i think you will find someone has requested something similar but make your wish known aswell to add weight

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=24720

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Working...
          X