proforma invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proforma invoice

I've only just put my site live, but would like to know how to email a proforma invoice to a customer- ie, the customer is invoiced and pays me before I ship the goods.
    And how would I set that up as a payment option?

Look in Settings / Business Settings / Payment and Security where Invoice with Order is usually one of the default entries. If it isn't, click the [+] and add it. You can change the Web Site Description to explain it to your customers.

It's up to you to print the invoice within Actinic and mail or email (via a PDF writer) it to the customer.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I have wished for this simple bit myself on occassions, maybe one for the wish list

"option to email invoice from within actinic"

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

If you install a PDF printer driver (e.g. PDF995 www.pdf995.com) you can then "print" an invoice to a PDF file that you then attach to an email sent to your customer.

Adding a PDF printer driver means that your system then has an extra printer that writes a pdf file instead of printing onto paper.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman

I have used these in the past, but when you do this it prints reprint on the top

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

I often priint to pdf without any problems - I've never seen 'reprint' on the document.

Comment

Hi Duncan

Print the invoice twice and the second one will have it on.

When using the one click order processing and have "mark invoice as printed" selected (so it shows in my slaes reports) if a customer then asks for the invoice it will be printed with reprint on it.

I do not print invoices unless asked to, i hate using more paper than really needed, we print to much stuff nowadays.

Cheers
              Darren

Comment

Now I see what you mean - sorry I was confused for a moment I thought you were referring to something that the pdf printer had done.
                I'll have a look at Invoices.rpt and see if it's easy to modify to remove that. Jan might know if she 'listening'??

Comment

You could change the word reprint to blank in the design text for the report. That would get rid of it.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

I did not know the text was in the program text, i though it was something behind the scenes.

Thanks for that

Darren

Comment

Working...
                    X