add2cart for each component

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add2cart for each component

I have my website up and running in test mode. I need to do some better changes in my site which are as follows:-

1 - is there any way to show add to cart button after each option (material), because I don't want to show materials in list box.

http://www.aalabels.com/acatalog/AADF02.html

2 - How can I add list box on each brochure page that might have my sections. If somebody selects an option, he/she must redirect to the selected one.

Help please?

I was wondering about the add to cart buttons too. It would be quite a good feature.

Your site, particularly the permitations grid is very clear and effective. I like the layout of the price breaks.

Something I did notice was that you display a +VAT price in the dropdown and inc. VAT price in the grid. Some dopey members of the general public may find that confusing

Regarding the section dropdown list, this is covered in the Advanced User Guide:

"Creating a Drop-Down List Containing the Top-Level Sections and Sub Sections"

Comment

That table looks like a lump of custom HTML. You'd have to hand code a FORM with a hidden variable for each option around each entry. Look at the generated page for the Actinic form and select list that you're using for the required code. A big job!

Alternatively you could add a quantity box and a button and use some JavaScript to change the existing SELECT statement and quantity box when it's clicked and also fire the product form's submit event.

These ideas might be made easier if you embedded that HTML within the product description. This way you'd be within the existing form.

PS why not add style="cursorointer" (or a class) to your (+) image so that the customer knows it's clickable.

PPS typo in

Material Specificaion and Prices
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X