customer email untidy in MS outlook express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customer email untidy in MS outlook express

when I download email (customer email) in the outlook express is everything untidy. Far away from a professional presentation. Does anyone have any idea to solve this problem?

If it could be inside of tables it would be more pleasant to visualize.

I thank any help.

Luciano

It may not be of much help but the only way I can find to edit these is the way described in the help file:
    Open any order, select the Mail tab, click on Manage Layouts, Select the layout you wish to modify and click Edit.

It only allows the variables to be changed and rearranged, it doesn't give access to the complete format of the email.

Hopefully someone else with more experince of V8 can chip in here....

Comment

Be careful using any html in the email as there will be some customers who are unable to receive email in html format. There are also those who (like me) would prefer all email to be sent as text.

I found the customer email to be quite well laid out, provided you have a large enough window to view it.

Mike
      Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
      www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Comment

Here in the brazil several sites they operate in html without problems.

Please see my problem with Outlook (attachment).
        Attached Files

Comment

now I've seen the jpeg, I can see where your problem may? be.
          it looks as though the lines actually showing the costs etc should be in "courier" (fixed size) font or the equivilent.
          this would then hopefuly line up the columns a bit better.

this can probably be cured by putting a style command around the problem lines

Comment

Working...
          X