Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Price in Extended Info Page

Hello,

I'm struggling with something I thought would be straightforward...

I'm using a cutdown product layout and set the Extended Info layout to be one that includes an 'Add to Cart' - I have also set this to open in the same window.

All I want now, is to include the price of the item in this layout - but I cannot seem to get it output.

I have included: -

<actinic:variable name="Price" />

but this outputs:-

NETQUOTEVAR:PRICE

rather than the actual price....

Any ideas?

Alec
    Alec Moss
    Business Webpage Ltd
    Web Design
    Starter Websites

Hi Alec

Insert the following code into your Extended Information layout:
    Code:
             <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCustomerMessageUsed%22%20%2f%3e">
                <br />
                <Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION PROD_REF="<actinic:variable name="ProductReference" />" COMPONENTID=-1><Actinic:Variable Name="RetailCustomerMessage"/></Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION>
             </actinic:block>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e">
    				<b>
    				<Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="<actinic:variable name="ProductReference" />" RETAIL_PRICE_PROMPT="<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceDescription"/>">
                <actinic:variable name="PriceListRetail" />
                </Actinic:PRICES>
                </b>
             <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20False">
    	         <Actinic:NOTINB2B><br /><strong><actinic:variable name="ProductPriceNotEnabledMessage" /></strong></Actinic:NOTINB2B>
    This will insert the price, and all the related functionality required by the options in the 'Prices' tab of a product.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks Chris,

I already had that code - I had simply negelected to include a price for the product!

Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees...

Alec
      Alec Moss
      Business Webpage Ltd
      Web Design
      Starter Websites

Comment

Working...
      X