Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any Alternative Templates or more to download

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any more Actinic web templates that can be downloaded. either from Actinic or else where ?? I am not very clever with html code so looking for more choices to keep things simple. Was looking for more templates than the ones already built in with actinic when designing my website. I know it can work with dreamweaver but to me its a complex web design program for my likeing.

Thanks
    Keith

There are a number of companies who offer template services on V7, i am not sure whether they have moved onto V8 yet. There are none around that are free as far as i am aware and if you are going to pay for a template, you may choose to have your site designed by a professional and then populate the products yourself and get a perfectly tailored solution.

Comment

We´ve got 2 free templates to be released in the next couple of weeks. <GASPS ALL ROUND>

they are very simple css templates with no images, they will be work with the actinic colouriser and be multi res - they are also free - therefore no support

We will post on the pinbrook site when they are ready.

We are viewing these freebies as an introduction to whether actinic templates will work as a service.

Comment

Working...
      X