Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout problem -

There is a problem with the 'checkoutnow'
    When a customer puts a product in the car, the page redirects to bounce page. From there and before the page redurects again, if they click the 'Checkoutnow' they are taken to the 'shoppingcart'. The if the click the 'CheckoutNow' button, they are taken to a page that says 'Your shopping cart Is Empty'
    This is an intermittent problem. Most of the time this is what happens.

Hope someone can help with this.
    Thanks
    Andy

Hi Andy

I'm afraid I cannot help you with this unless I see a URL which shows the problem in action.

Comment

Same problem- shopping cart empty

Hi. i have a similar problem. I have recently moved on to version 8 and have uploaded my site. i use Smart theme. On the right where it shows total, if you click on view cart, it will show cart. But if you click on checkout from there it shows Shopping cart is empty. Only when you click on checkout in the top navigation bar does it show up. How can i sort this out?

My site is www.durhamhampers.co.uk
      Stuart - The Gourmet House - www.gourmethouse.co.uk

Comment

Same problem... pretty much

Hi all,

I'm having the same problem... sort of. One difference, if I click on view cart one item in particular will be missing.

For example, I can add one specific item (only one is causing me problems that I know of) to the cart and it will show me the item before it bounces me back. The dollar amount is displayed during the order preview. When it bounces the order value returns to $0. If I try to check out, nothing is there (cart empty error)

If I add 2 different items to the cart (one is the troublesome one) via "single add to cart", both items are displayed briefly and then one of the products is missing but the other product remains.

The end result is that there is no way for our dealers (customers) to order this particular product.

Sorry but I cannot post a URL as this is a confidential "dealer only" site.

I don't have any SSL settings and no https URL's appear anytime during the process.

Any ideas?
        http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
        Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment

Post #3 Stuart - your problem would appear to be resolved. I went to the site, added item to basket, returned to catalogue, view cart using right column link, and then checkout.

Worked fine.

#4 Lonnie
          If you can't post a link in public, then can you make contact with, and provide a link to Actinic Support?

Or email me the link and I'll see what I can see.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill, e-mail sent.
            http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
            Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment