VAT Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT Problem

Can anyone help me please? I am getting a few error messages when I upload. It is caused by me changing the prodict description and actinic (i think ) generating to linked pages. Can anyone tell me how I get rid of these irritating messages and how do I change a product nema without causing this to happen again. A sample of the error message is below

A page named 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\info_Oceanpro_FX.html' has already been generated for the extended info page 'Oceanpro FX'. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'Oceanpro ' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

A page named 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\info_MS98B.html' has already been generated for the extended info page 'Weight Keepers (pack of 3) '. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'Weight Keepers (pack of 3) Black' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

Hi Derek

Not entirely sure why the subject of this post is 'VAT Problem' but to make sure that you don't get these error messages, check the the 'Page Name' fields of your extended information pages when you copy and paste products in the store.

Comment

Working...
    X