Horizontal Nav Bar Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizontal Nav Bar Help

I am new to this software i've only had it a week, so sorry if this is a silly question, but how can i add extra buttons into the horizontal nav bar. I want to put a button in to apply for a trade account. It would be something like the contact us button but i cant see how this works. I also want to change the Login to Trade Login. I find the program very good but i cant get my head around somethings which i would expect to be easy.

Barry

Hi Barry

To put in your own button, you would need to edit the outer layout in Actinic using the "Design" tab. You could put your own html coding in. Best thing you could do, is click on the "Design" tab, then click on one of the navigation button, you will see a layout code for that button. Now click on the yellow circle with an arrow pointing up, it will take you to the parent code, press the button again, and it will take you to "Layout Code - Hortizontal Nav Bar Text Link".. or something similar. Here is where you will add in your own html code.

I also want to change the Login to Trade Login
    This is a bit easier, if it is test, simply go to "Settings | Site Option | Link", and here where you see "Description of Login", change "Login" to "Trade Login". If it is an image, then you may need to create your own button for the image.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X