Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looping through Shoping Cart Items

Hello

Please bear with me I am very new to Actinic & finding it a bit of a challenge.

I'm trying to include a javascript tracker file in my Actinic site and I need to call the script function for each item in the basket. Currently I've got my js code in the receipt page, but I do not know enough of the Actinic syntax to loop through each cart item, outputting the correct number of javascript calls to log each cart item (name, price, quanitity).

So put basically I need to know the Actinic command to loop through the cart items and also in which layout it should be placed.

Any help is much appreciated

Andrew

Hi Andrew - you might find http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=25439 useful, as this shows you how to add a list of the brought products into the receipt separately from the main shopping cart.

You can then add your javascript code into the layout for the new cart items, which should hopefully do the job for you.

Sorry I cannot be more specific - I've never attempted anything like you are doing before.

Comment

Working...
    X