Cart Quantity - Remove Allowed ... Changes Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart Quantity - Remove Allowed ... Changes Not

The products on my website can only be ordered in set quantities, I have used the suggestion http://community.actinic.com/showthr...+down+quantity and that works fine :-)

However when you view cart or checkout the ability to change the quantity there negates the preset quantity on the website.

Is there any way to prevent Quantity being changed in the View Cart and Checkout screens however I do want the user to be able to Remove an entire line if they want to.

Many Thanks .............................

Edit ActinicOrder.pm and look for the line
    Code:
    		if ($$pProduct{"MIN_QUANTITY_ORDERABLE"} != $$pProduct{"MAX_QUANTITY_ORDERABLE"}	&& # The quantity might change
    Replace with
    Code:
    		if ($::FALSE && $$pProduct{"MIN_QUANTITY_ORDERABLE"} != $$pProduct{"MAX_QUANTITY_ORDERABLE"}	&& # The quantity might change
    This will make all Quantities in the Cart non-editable. If you just wanted this on some products that would be more complex.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks

That works perfecty ! Thank you

Comment

I have been working on another shop site and have used the solution below to solve a problem, cheers Norman.

I do however have another similar problem that I believe will have a similar solution but I am unable to work it out by myself, I just can't get my head round Perl.

I want to make the 'other info' prompt uneditable in the cart. Is there a way to do this too?

Cheers
        the box - mens womens fashion
        www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X