Adding Attachments to Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Attachments to Emails

This is out first "live" day and I'm busy producing the invoices.

Our invoices are all in pdf format and I'm looking for a way to attach these pdf's to, say, the Order Shipped Email.

Is this possible? At the moment I'm having to cut & paste email addresses into Outlook.

Richard

Hi Richard

Currently that is not possible, Actinic will just send out an plain text email. There is no settings on it to place an attachment. I'm not sure if Mole End could help you, but I will register this on our wishlist.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem,

It sems a shame that Actinic produces an invoice but won't let you e-mail it.

Richard

Comment

We do have a couple of products at Mole End that will allow you to do this. Take a look at One Stop Automation for an automated batch processing solution

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

or One Stop Order Processing for a more interactive way of doing it.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Both products have free trials if you want to take a look.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X