Different Quantities of Multiple Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Quantities of Multiple Choices

Is it possible to select differing quantities of multiple choices of a product. For instance if I have a Tee-Shirt and I want to let the user buy 2 Green ones and 1 Blue one and have Actinic work out the correct price even if the Green Tee-Shirt is a different price to the Blue one. Ideally I would like to incorporate a drop-down list of selectable quantities (the Tee-Shirts come in packs of 2 or 3 etc).

Peter

I suggest you create a main product called 'T-shirt' and de-select 'Can Be Ordered Online' to remove the add to cart button. You can also use a fragment if you prefer.

Then you can list the colours as separate products, and use a compact layout for the product details such as 'No Image No Description Laid Out In Single Line'. You can then use a shopping mode for the whole section of 'Single Add To Cart Button Per Page' so people can select their own quantities of each product and then add them all to cart in one go.

Finally, there is a trick on p39 of the Advanced User Guide for 'Selecting a Quantity From a Drop Down'

Comment

Working...
    X