Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advise from fellow Actinic Designers please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advise from fellow Actinic Designers please!

Hi everyone,

I have built and continue to maintain a website for my sister & brother-in-law's business using Actinic, and I would welcome comments on what's good and what could be improved. The site is www.aquatix-2u.co.uk.

Comments relating to SEO would particuarly be welcomed. For example, I know we need to work on increasing the number of links to our site, but does anyone have any recommendations on integrating a reciprocal link page into the site? Is a page one below the Home page the best solution?

Thank you.
    Peter

www.aquatix-2u.co.uk - UK suppliers of pond pumps, filters, liners, and much more

Hi Peter, You may be better moving this post to another section eg other business as your post is not really V8 related.

As for getting links you need to be very carefull these days as google has recently changed the goal posts and you now should only link to/request links from related websites that are of value to your visitors. You should not build links with the aim of increasing your google page rank - of course this is what good website owners have always done.

Dont bury your links deep in your site or hide them as people will not be able to find them.

Comment

Working...
    X