insert variable within Dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insert variable within Dreamweaver

I try to insert variable within DW 8. But it appear on top of custom layout. I want to insert in middle of table or cell. How can I move variable in DW??

can't you use cut and paste?

Comment

DW is only used to edit the outer page layout and not the inner layouts such as products etc ... if you are needing to add something to the other layouts you need to do this via the design tab inside of Actinic ... this ability to edit in DW is on the wish list

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

DW is only used to edit the outer page layout and not the inner layouts such as products etc ... if you are needing to add something to the other layouts you need to do this via the design tab inside of Actinic ... this ability to edit in DW is on the wish list
        This is not strictly true, I often cut and paste inner layouts into DW to edit. It helps me to have auto complete on tags and the properties box to add other bits and bobs of code.

Comment

From the OP's other threads he? talks about registering designs in Dreamweaver - I think he is trying to work from DW to Actinic and not Actinic to DW which, as Jo points out, you can copy and paste inner layouts between the two and back again but this is not yet an automated task

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X