No announcement yet.

Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked at the site and it is a classic case of Actinic abuse - the line "we will contact you for payment details" is a good one.

There are other problems as you say which you should be able to sort out if you know DW and learn a little about how Actinic works.

I would take jonts advice and contact Actinic on Monday explaining the story to them and giving them the designers name - I very much doubt he will have bought a copy in your name. To get the site working correctly there is no option other than to have a copy of Actinic - if it is V8 the site is built with then you will only need a copy of Actinic Client £250 but you will need to buy this through a designer as they are not available to general users. If you want complete control ie to be able to design as well as maintain the site then you will need a full copy.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
      contact Actinic on Monday
      Even Chris Dicken takes New Year day off!! The slacker

Stewart - I have sent you a reply email.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks to everyone.
        To be fair we asked for a site without payment, so that we could call the customer and either upsell or speak about other options.
        Can Actinic tell which version of software this was written in? Or can anyone else?

Comment

Even Chris Dicken takes New Year day off!! The slacker
          Agreed - New Years Day is no excuse

Comment

This is an Actinic 7.0.4 site.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X