one form per page - one form per product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one form per page - one form per product

I've got two sites (multi user business)
    the site that works generates html source code that clearly shows a single form PER PRODUCT
    the site that does NOT WORK (upgrade from v7) - generates html source code that clearly shows a single form PER HTML FORM

I am NOT talking about the submit button(s) per product - BOTH sites clearly have a single "add to cart" button PER PRODUCT - its the <form></form> code I'm on about.

the site that works has also generated the hidden inputs of "SID, PAGE, PAGEFILENAME" and all the other little bits. - these are also missing from the site that doesn't work.

I've puzzled for ages, flicked backwards and forwards between sites, confirmed I have the SAME layouts on both sites, confirmed that I have the same layouts at section and product level, even captured screens within paintshoppro to make sure settings are the same ! but the question is "where the hell's that setting that controls whether I get one form PER PRODUCT or one form PER PAGE and generates SID etc"

there's not a lot of hair, and its getting less and less as I try to solve the problem.

any help, the barber would be most grateful. !

Hi Kevin,

I would suggest you raise a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as we will need to take a look at a snapshot of the site that is not working to see what is causing the problems. If the site has not been worked on at all since upgrading to v8 then a copy of the v7 snapshot that was upgraded too would be helpful. Please reference this thread on the support ticket. If you have a cover contract then call the support number and a technical support person can take these from you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

sorry Bruce, it was over the holiday's and couldn't wait so I ended up installing a known good site, exportig the products, then re-imported the products.
      It cleared it up and it was quicker that getting the support required.

thanks anyway.

regards

kev

Comment

Thats cool, glad it is all working.
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X