Inovice on 2 pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inovice on 2 pages

Had a search but can't find anything. Most of our customers buy at least 3 or 4 lines which always makes the invoice spill over to 2 pages. It was not suck a problem on plain paper but we are now using integrated labels so there is a bigger cost implication!

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Is there anything on the report that you do not need, if so we could remove it for you if you wish.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

There's a big space between the URL and VAT number for one thing on my invoices. Also, do I really need the VAT summary at the bottom and all that other junk about payment type and date etc.? I think I have to put the VAT rate but this could be done on the total box which could say VAT @17.5% instead of just 'VAT'. We only sell to UK and all our products are vatable.

Is there a way of editing the invoice?
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

You can edit the invoice with crystal report 8.5, it is quite common for people to remove the payment details, and quite a few remove the VAT, I think that the VAT is there for legal reasons though. You'd have to check that out.

If the changes are simple, assumming you use my integrated label paper, I will make the changes for you for free.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes, we are looking to use your paper from now on after a succesful early trial. How would we go about this?
          Blank DVD
          Cloth Nappies

Comment

Just email the report to our support desk marked for my attention (support at mole-end.biz) with details of the what you would like removed and I will make the changes and email it back to you.

Regards,

Comment

OK, great, thanks. Can you tell me how I go about that please? Sorry, I'm a bit new to all this.
              Blank DVD
              Cloth Nappies

Comment

The report is called invoices.rpt and is found in your main Actinic directory, you'll have to tell me what to remove in the email that you send, or annotate an invoice and fax it to me. If you don't want to email, you can raise a ticket at our support desk, which is here.

http://moleend.helpserve.com/

Regards,

Comment

Thanks Jan, I'll get onto it. Need to find out about the VAT display situation first.
                  Blank DVD
                  Cloth Nappies

Comment

Working...
                  X