Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I export site, but can't show index correctly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I export site, but can't show index correctly.

I created whole website in actinic V8. I created homepage(index.html) with text " WELCOME TO ROSES ONLINE SHOP", but when I clicked on site1 folder- SITE HTML folder- index.html, but it appear different and no company LOGO. ( It is product section Page), so I clicked on online_catalog.html(catalog page with products picture) in site HTML folder. Then, it shows correctly, but no roses picture, but when I click on home in the html, it says

Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Program Files/Actinic v8/Sites/Site1/index.html.

I typed html name correctly in each site. Also, I ckeck on "use as homepage" in HOME PAGE setting.

I export site and it successfuly export.

What is wrong???

The logo needs to be configured for both catalg and brochure pages. See Settings|Site Options -General tab and look at Site and Brochure settings - you will see a place to set the logo for both catalg and brochure pages.

Comment

You're looking in the wrong place.

When Actinic generates an Offline Preview it does it into C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\PreviewHTML.

The home page is temporarily renamed P_index.html and this is what you should open.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

preview HTML

Yes. I opened P-index.html, but it is the sale problem.
        A week ago I typed index.html in catalog page for wrong.but I changed index.html to online_catalog.html and setup homepage into index.html.

I think this cause problem. How can I fix???

Comment

As this is a Preview problem, only you can see what's happening here.

Instead of opening files by finding them (you may be opening obsolete leftover files), why not do Web / Offline Preview and let Actinic open the correct file for you.

If you want to then see these pages in an alternative browser, copy / paste the URL between the address bars of these browsers.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X