Data entries not printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data entries not printing

HI, im just wondering if anyone could help. i recently had a big site update and now actinic dont seem to be printing out data entries, its always saying not enough memory for operation yet i have 61.8GB of free hard drive left. Anyone have any ideas why?? thanks in advance

Are you able to preview the data entry report? Are you able to print any other reports from Actinic? Do you use the same printer for all printing done from Actinic.

Also would be helpful if you can give us the exact version of Actinic ( Help | About ) and what sort of an update you made, was it in the catalog with products etc, or was it an upgrade of versions?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

A bit of a bump for this, I'm having the same problem and can't print or preview the credit card reports - other reports are fine.

When I try to preview I get the following error

Error in File C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Creditcard.rpt:
      Error in formula <CCType>.
      'If {Orders.nEncryptionType} = 2 And Not IsNull({Orders.sEncryptionData}) Then
      '
      A number, currency amount, boolean, date, time, date-time, or string is expected here.
      Any ideas?

This is in all my sites too

Comment

I have a feeling this is a corruption in one of the dll files, do the other reports print ok?

D

Comment

Actually I think it's related to credit card encryption, as an aside though have you installed the V9 beta?

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaUK
            A bit of a bump for this, I'm having the same problem and can't print or preview the credit card reports - other reports are fine....
            This may somehow be related to this ActCardCryptCardCryptCtrlDecryptBlowfish not being recognised in the report for @cc.

Jan any ideas on this one?

Comment

It does it on my sites (v850) - I have v9 installed. I'll check it on a clean machine.

Comment

This was an issue earlier in v9 earlier as well.

The work around is as follows:

Go to 'Start | Run' in Windows and run the following two command lines:

regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Actinic v9\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"
                and then
                regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"

You'll need to edit the installation directories if you have installed Actinic somewhere else.

Comment

Duncan this was exactly what i had been thinking, i got the same error when it screwed up my live version.

D

Comment

I rasied it in the beta forum - it's not a v8 problem as such:
                    http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=35995

Comment

It does happen in V8 sites as well, but I don't know why. If the V9 beta has been installed then registering the V8 ocx might help however this issue came up in beta and was fixed AFAICS, so it might just be the old V8 issue.

I've seen it in my OSOP software as well, so I think that it might be something as simple as a missing DLL.

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I can confirm this is caused by installing v9 IBSA - but I'm not sure that what we are discussing is related to the OP - that might be caused by something else. This only refers to post #3 above.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                          Actually I think it's related to credit card encryption, as an aside though have you installed the V9 beta?

Regards,
                          Yes I installed it on Friday and noticed the problem on Sunday.

So I need to

Go to 'Start | Run' in Windows and run the following two command lines:

regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Actinic v9\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"
                          and then
                          regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"

You'll need to edit the installation directories if you have installed Actinic somewhere else.
                          yes?

Comment

Yes you do.

Comment

Thank you Duncan, I'll do that now and report back

Comment

Working...
                              X