Layout Problem in Extended Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Problem in Extended Info

I'm sorry guys - I have struggled with this for days with no joy. Time to ask for help!

I have used the Advanced Guide Section: Creating a Listing Page which Links Through to Full Details Pages.

Ie, Clicking the extended info link goes through the full extended info page with Includes Add to Cart Button. This page has the been modified to have the normal page layout. There the extended info page is IDENTICAL to the main layout - the only exception being the Innerlayouts.

However, they don't quite match!

A few layout problems happen -not much but a few pixels enough to cause problems.

1) The Shopping Cart Summuery in a line. For some reason goes from: Items:0, Value:0 - to Items: 0 , Value: 0 (on the extended info page). The extra spaces throws it out of alignment.

2. Similarly with the menu made of Top Section Links on a Horizontal Bar at the top includes more spaces on the - making the horizontal bar 'jump' on the Extended Info page.

Does anyone have any idea - or experienced the same thing? It happens in Firefox and IE. Though it is slightly worse in IE.

Thanks very much if you can help.

DCooke

Hi,

I've just set this up on a default site and I can't see any differences in the layout between the extended info page and the overall layout. Have you uploaded this site anywhere for me to be able to see what is happening?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X