Problem with Quantity on page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Quantity on page

Just loaded V8 to have a look at - imported snapshot from our live site and the first thing I can not work out is the Quantity. I have ticked Quantity on Product Page in Design:Shopping Mode and the word quantity shows on a offline preview - but there is no box to show how many to order. I have looked at the actinic example site and can see it there!

Had look around and for life of me can't see where to fix this.

Thanks (sure this isn't going to be the only post!!)

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

If you go onto the 'Design' tab and click on a product that has the 'Quantity' text appearing. In the page preview area click on where it shows 'Quantity:' you should see the following code...

<span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityPrompt"/></span>
    &nbsp;
    <input type="text" name="Q_<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductReference"/>" size="4" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />
    </actinic:block>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptHidden%22%20%2f%3e">
    <input type="hidden" name="Q_<actinic:variable name="ProductReference"/>" value="<actinic:variable name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />
    </actinic:block>
    In the 'Layout Code' window below. If not copy and paste the missing bits in and 'Apply changes'.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X