Sell my copy of Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell my copy of Actinic

I wish to sell my copy of Actinic Business 8 that I purchased as an upgrade.

How can I do this? I only received a new key and therefore all I have is the upgrade invoice and the old manual and CD from v4 Catalog.

What is Actinic's policy on selling the product on? Can the registration details held be changed for the new owner so they can receive support?

Paul

If its an upgrade it will still be licenced for the original site and so not transferable but best check with Actinic direct.

Comment

I think that you can only sell on software that has never been uploaded (if yours is an upgrade then you must have uploaded the V4 site), however it you are allowed to sell it on, you need permiission from Actinc, so the way forward is to contact Actinic sales and see what they say.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X