Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no check box how up for Credit card

Here is snapshot.

I try to edit credit card checkout setting ( Design/Text/Website(cont)/Payment detail.
    But there is no check box show up, so I can't edit at all. How can I make editable???

Snapshot

Here is snapshot
    Attached Files

Comment

Am i right in thinkg that you are using a secure page on your server to obtain the credit card details for an order.

what exactly are you trying to do ??
      David Mawson
      Phoenix Trading

http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk - Wholesale confectionery suppliers

Comment

Ssl

I just bought SSL certification. maybe tomorrow I can install SSL cert on My host plan. Since then, Can I show the check box in Credit card detail??

Comment

It is not at all clear what you are trying to do. Can you open Actinic v8, navigate to the page layout you are talking about (Design tab, use the selector dropdown in the upper left area to choose the page type to show) and do a screenprint of the page/area you are talking about.

It sounds as though you may be talking about Checkout page 3 - if you are using the SSL certificate to allow you to download card details for off-line processing.

Attach that screenprint here with a description of the change you want to make.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
          X