X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paragraph spacing problem after upgrade

Hi

I've just upgraded to version 7 to 8.

It doesn't seem to recognise any paragraphs within the Product Full Description (which is fed by Sage Line 50) and has compact the text into one large paragraph.

Also I noticed where a paragraph should exist there appears 2 bold vertical lines (like a double lowercase 'l') Image of this attached.

The same paragraph problem has occurred in the brochure page fragaments but I have resolved this by editing the HTML.

Many thanks,
    Attached Files
    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Hi,

This issue should have been fixed in v8.0.4. Can you confirm which version you are using please (Help | About....).
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Upgrading solved the problem.

Many thanks,
      www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Comment

Same Problem with 8.5.2

Hello. I have a similar problem, and am using Version 8.5.2 (the latest). I have 717 different products, all with lengthy extended information, average 6 paragraphs each, and about 6 brochure pages with many paragraphs each. In Version 7 I used <p> for paragraphs, which gave a line space between each paragraph, within html defined by !!< and >!!.

On importing a snapshot into 8.5.2 there are no spaces between paragraphs, but starting on a new line. It will take me ages to go through every product, brochure page, Terms & Conditions, etc adding line spaces. Is there any way of doing this globally?

Sarah

Comment

You could export and do an edit replace in excel and then reimport. Sounds like your <p> tag has no margin set possibly, have you got a url as an example to look at?

Comment

Depending on the cascade of the tags you could use CSS to add in a margin-top

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X