Error creating a snapshot in V804

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error creating a snapshot in V804

I have started a new thread regarding this, driving me mad and just stopping working on development of the site and I feel that I am going backwards.

When I create a snapshot I get this error.

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\..\Organic_plants_for_the_garden_and_allotment___Delfland_Nurseries.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    It is running in test mode so i changed it to production and no change, it was thought that my images in folders were the problem so I deleted all the links to the images, still no luck.

I real do not know what I can do and it is just depressing me that I am stuck in this endless loop.
    Mash

Hi,

The error is saying that it can't find '..\Organic_plants_for_the_garden_and_allotment___Delfland_Nurseries.html'. Is this hard-coded into any of your layouts?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

This page is generated by Actinic itself when uploading to the test site, in the final stages it asks:
      Brochure Home page is being uploaded to http://www.lowbankfarm.co.uk/acatalo...Nurseries.html. Any existing page called "index.html" will be overwritten. Please confirm that you want to upload this page
      So I say yes as I am assuming this is required for the test site to be generated and the process continues.

I have had to move the test site to another server as I had the issue with links from the live V7 going to the test site which has been a nightmare and unsure how long it has been affect out live site see Test site V8 affecting live V7 site hence the change of address.

Please help on this as it is a complete nightmare and feel that I am just going backwards.

Thanks
      Mash

Comment

Hi Mash,

I know that the page is generated but have you hard-coded a link to this page somewhere in your layouts (ie <a href="Organic_plants........") If not, then I would suggest raising a support query here so that we can get your Site1 folder to investigate the problem further.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

No I have not hard coded any thing like that, especially with avery long and un useful name as it is.

The link in the thread causes a load problem, can't find the server is it correct?

Can't wait to get this sorted, take care
          Mash

Comment

Sorry Mash, I made a mistake in the url (that'll teach me to type it from memory ). Try this one.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

No worries, I had already found it, asking I guess I was being a bit lazy, thought it could not be too hard to find, have logged it, thanks
              Mash

Comment

Working...
              X