First website - feedback appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First website - feedback appreciated

Hi all - firstly, I'd just like to say how great this forum has been in helping me to iron out all those little, and not so little actinic quirks - All of you who post solutions and comments do a great job, and it's much appreciated by me!

We've just launched our first actinic website at http://www.crystals-and-ice.co.uk, and would very much appreciate any feedback on the layout.

Many thanks

James

www.crystals-and-ice.co.uk - Your UK source for fantastic beads, jewellery findings, and more!

Hi,
    I really like this actually.
    I couldn't see the rotating picture until I scrolled down, so I couldn't see any clear picture of what it was you sold until I'd explored a bit, I like the pics at the top with the different colour beads, but they're not very evocative of what you sell.

I wonder if some pictures of bracelets and things made up would give a more instant impression of what the site is about.

I like the introductory letter.

I found the white spaces in the left and right menus made the writing a bit difficult to read.

One other thing, you might get more useful feedback if you post this in the Any Other Business Forum.

Good luck with the site,
    Megan
    www.compendia.co.uk
    Compendia Traditional Games and Puzzles
    www.toogoods-games.co.uk
    Wooden carrom board handmade in the UK

Comment

Many thanks Megan - we'll have another go at the image header - I swear that getting the images right has been harder than working out how and why actinic does things!

James

www.crystals-and-ice.co.uk - Your UK source for fantastic beads, jewellery findings, and more!

Comment

Working...
      X