Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

insert next and previous section link manually?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insert next and previous section link manually?

I try to add next and previous section link manually. WHere can I find Act_Primary.html in Design-Library?? My design tab won't work, so can you help to find act_primary.html in Library in actinic 8??

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Instruction:

I put it in Act_Primary.html just afer these lines (for the top):

Code:

<!-- If customer accounts are in operation following two lines allow displaying --> <!-- User name and customer account name on every page --> <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK --><Actinic:NOWSERVING/> <Actinic:CURRACCOUNT/><Actinic:LOGOUT_SIMPLE/><br>

and just before this line (at the bottom):

Code:

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER -->

Here's an example:

http://www.greenknightgames.co.uk/ac...ard_Games.html

additional question

I found tutorial from advanced user guide.

TUTORIAL: put code.

<div style="float: left;">
    <actinic:variable name="PrevNextSectionLink" value="Link to Previous Section" />
    </div>
    <div style="float: right;">
    <actinic:variable name="PrevNextSectionLink" value="Link to Next Section" />
    </div>

But How can I created the page from link, NEXT , for example, when customer click on NEXT link, then jump in next page, but how to create the next page?? Should I create new fragment for next page??

Comment

The way to do this is to create a 'Section' then say 3 'Sub- Sections' that have 5 products each, you will have to implement the code from the AUG on the sub sections.

Kind regards.
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

where to Implement?

I want to implement the code for Next and Previous Link. My design tab won't work, so I want to find Design-Library, but there is so many page, so I can't find the right one to implement the code.Is it in Inner Layout ?

Comment

The info is on page 48 of the AUG.. inner layout would be the best place to use it (it tells you how to do it in the AUG but helpfully not where to use it)

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X