Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add To Cart Button Glitch

Hey,
    I'm currently working on a website for Anglia Aquatics but have a glitch with the add to cart button...

http://www.angliaaquatics.co.uk

When you select a product and click "Add to Cart", it actually adds aproduct second listed later on that page rather than the item which you choose.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Could I have accidently altered the coding for the button? If so, is there a way of overwriting it with the original?

Regards and thanks for your time,
    Scott.
    Undergraduate in Product Design - Loughborough University

If you go to library and tick the "highlight changed layouts" box at the bottom (or similar wording) it will mark with an asterix all the changed layouts. Find the layout you have altered, right click and select revert to factory settings. Not at a v8 machine so exact wording may be different but it is along those lines.

I have found with some complex CSS poistioned layouts the design tab can get confused when clicking on some positioned elements and I have accidentally edited the wrong layout ... I know tend to go "up" the layout tree to ensure I am in the right place before hacking away or if a very complex change duplicate the original layout and assign and work on that instead (even resaving again if serious work is being done as rolling back from "edited and OK" to "factory dafault" due to a minor issue you are unable to find can be a real pig) ... or if total paranoia sets in take a snapshot every 5 mins the undo function is woefully poor.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The site is probably still under development so not sure if you have seen the top banner in FF ... it is being shunted down by about 20px

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Awesome! Thank You! Ok so now the add to cart button actually adds the product u want to ur trolley so that's a good start lol

Thanks for fixing the most important button of the shop

Regards,
        Scott
        Undergraduate in Product Design - Loughborough University

Comment

Working...
        X