Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout and UPS Worldship Shipping Question

Hello All,

I have Actinic Business just about set up but I had a simple question. When I transfer information into UPS Worldship through the database I set up through using the Worldship help file, The "Company" filed is left blank and there is no reference being used. In the checkout options where customers fill out information there is no field to input "company" information. Being a business it would be helpful to have a "company" for shipping information (UPS Worldship) and accounting (Quickbooks Invoices/Sales Receipts etc.) imported from Actinic.

Is there a way to modify the checkout process and also add a reference to UPS Worldship (#1) and possibly Quickbooks (#2) for a "company" field? We mostly do B2B sales so this would help out immensely. Thanks so much!

Open Actinic
    select design | Text
    Select the web site (cont) tab
    check the "company" show but do not check required.
    apply
    upload your site
    refresh the browser and check should have a company feild

enjoy
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Thanks Brian, always quick to help me out. Looks like Worldship is already set up for the "Company" info import. We'll see about quickbooks when I try that again.

Comment

Working...
      X