This ones a bit urgent!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ones a bit urgent!!!

We have just put our shop live and on attempting a test transaction I get the error:

There was an error processing your transaction
    Field $merchant is required

We have been using a test Secure Trading account and I have just switched over to the live account and set Actinic into Production mode (both the shop and Secure Trading).

Basically the only difference between the shop when on the test site and the shop on the live site is the use of a live Secure Trading transaction area rather than their test area.

Does nayone have any ideas?

Ta

Mike
    Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
    www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Ok, this one has been solved.

This appears to be an undocumented 'feature' for those of us who use Actinic and Secure Trading.

Apparently you need a Secure Trading 'Secret Key' which is input into the
    Settings | Business settings | Secure Trading | configure Method area.

I assumed this was the password used to access our account at Secure Trading, but NO it is not.

This secret key is generated by Secure Trading and sent to you to use with Actinic.

I have had a look everywhere in the Actinic and Secure Trading documentation and cannot find it anywhere.

Incidentally, Securwe Trading have been superb in their support. I phoned them, got a direct answer (the guy knew what the problem was instantly) and had the fix mailed to me in minutes. from problem found to problem fixed in less than 30 mins.

Mike
    Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
    www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X