Affiliate Window, Froogle etc in V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliate Window, Froogle etc in V8

I've been looking at the Mole End Product Mash for integrating Actinic with Affiliate Window and Froogle. I was wondering if anyone had actual experience of using this software with V8 and could give me any idea of the amount of time that might be required to set it all up.

Also, does anyone know if it works with eDirectory.co.uk?

If I'm setting up Affiliate Window for a client, do we both need to purchase copies of the the Mole End Product Mash?

Is Mole End Product Mash compatible with all client V8 software (especially for Affiliate Window and Froogle)?

So many questions
    Actinic Web Design | Actinic Templates

It might be best to contact Jan directly for these questions at Mole End:
    http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/contact.html

Comment

Thanks Duncan, Good Idea! Have done just that. Any feedback from anyone else who has the used the software will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone had actual experience of using this software with V8 and could give me any idea of the amount of time that might be required to set it all up.
        The setup time depends on the feed you are setting up, some require information such as manufacturer which is not available in Actinic and so you have to add variables and define them for each product or section in the catalog. Configuring the product is simple though. One benefit is that once you have put the time in to add the extra product details they are available for use iin all of the feeds.

Also, does anyone know if it works with eDirectory.co.uk?.
        It doesn't, this is one we are not planning to add.

If I'm setting up Affiliate Window for a client, do we both need to purchase copies of the the Mole End Product Mash?.
        The product is licensed per machine, however you can purchased licenses for your client, use them on your machine and then once set up, remove them from your machine and install them on your clients machine.

Is Mole End Product Mash compatible with all client V8 software (especially for Affiliate Window and Froogle
        It needs to access the catalog to extract the details for the feeds, so as long as your version of catalog contains an up to date catalog then you will be fine, so for example if you were using split catalog maintenance and order processing (ie: split over two machines), it may give out of date information if used on the order processing machine.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Many thanks for your reply. I'm just trying to get an idea of how long it may take to integrate with Affiliate Window for example - is it likely to take an hour, 4 hours, a day? Just a rough idea is all I need. Just want to know what I'm letting myself in for.

Thanks

Rob

Comment

It depends on how many custom fields you have to add and how many products you need to add them for. Some people set it up in a couple of hours, but it takes some people a couple of weeks to enter the extra data needed.

If you look at the help file, it will tell you want has to be and needs to be configured for Affiliate Window, with your knowledge of your data you should then be able to work out what is needed. Maybe you should install the free trial and set up the variables for a couple of products, you'll have a better idea then. It might also be worth contacting the affiliate window sales team as they might be able to give you some examples based on their experience with Actinic customers.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

OK Thanks for your help Jan.

Comment

Working...
              X