Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic and One-Off Products

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Actinic but I need a design to sell a number of unique items.

Probelm: As there is no dynamic stock control, my understanding is that the product would always be available with a quantity of one until any purchasing order has been downloaded.

I would have to prevent any listed product selling more than once at any time so am I missing something here? I have found an Actinic shop online that appears to be set-up to sell one-offs.

Thanks,
    David

Welcome to the forum David,

Actinic uses a static database held locally offline ... any stock depletions are done after the order is downloaded and the site refeshed ... not ideal for selling one-off items.

I guess it depends on how quickly the products are likely to sell combined with a message say "all stock subject to remaining unsold" or something similar as to whether is is acceptable for your requirements

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

You do have to download orders and upload the shop to update stock levels on the online site.

Actinic can be run in batch mode, orders can be download and the site uploaded, so you could write a batch system to do the uploads and downloads while you are not in the office to do it manually.

We (Mole End) also sell a plugin that will do this for you - the full version will also allow you to auto process some or all of your orders, but you can also buy just the stock control module if that is all that interests you. You can find more details and a free trial at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X