shoping cart buttons,windows standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoping cart buttons,windows standard

Hi, when viewing the shopping cart the buttons at the bottom of the price table are bairly visable, I would like to set these buttons so that they are standard windows buttons, ie no image. Just a system genberated button with text.
    Is there an easy way to do this, or any way easy or not...
    I see in design tab i can select checkout page, and view the button, code is

<input type="image" name="ACTION_UPDATE" src="button_update_button.gif" alt="<Actinic:Variable Name="UpdateButton"/>" />

thanks
    wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

I think the buttons you are referring to vary depending on the base theme used. Why not just change the buttons for something more suitable. You could make your own or else try looking in:
    ....\Actinic v8\Formats\ButtonSets

Comment

Hi, ok I have made my own now, but I wanted to use standard system generated buttons so as to to use gifs or jpegs.
      Thanks
      wesley
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Does anybody know if it is possible to change these buttons to standard windows ones,
        I have changed the original code from
        <input type="image" name="ACTION_BUYNOW" src="button_checkoutnow_button.gif" alt="<Actinic:Variable Name="CheckoutButton"/>"/>
        to
        <input type="submit" name="ACTION_BUYNOW" value = "<actinic:variable name="CheckoutButton" />"/>
        but although it looks ok on the cart page the buttons do not work.

Comment

Try:

<input type="submit" name="ACTION" value="<actinic:variable
          name="CheckoutButton" />"/>
          Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
          X