Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Phase Error

Hi

I'm developing a website that I originally developed in Version 7, now in Version Multi User. I'm creating the layouts in Dreamweaver 8 and then registering them for Actinic.

The version 8 site can be found here:

www.testmole.co.uk

MY PROBLEM:
    ==========

PROB ONE:

When you progress through the shopping cart phases, on clicking the NEXT button at the final stage, rather than going to the payment redirect, it displays a section template without any CSS - Basically one not in use.

If you add the following test product to the cart and proceed to the final stage you'll see my error:

http://www.testmole.co.uk/acatalog/v...l_aerials.html

PROB TWO:

Also on this page you'll notice that the text for "Payment Method" is misaligned. And the text "Payments will appear on your credit card statement as 'www.blueshell.co.uk" is stretching the design. On restrucing the HTML, I'm not sure what part is pulling in "Payments will appear on your credit card statement as 'www.blueshell.co.uk" and how I can alter its width.

Would welcome some advise? Basically the site is almost ready to go live, am just working on the product layout and trying to overcome these minor bug in the cart phase I have encountered

That malformed page we end up on - vivanco_power_supply.html - for step 3 of checkout has somehow had all its head content removed including the link to stylesheet. The only thing left is
    Code:
    <head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /><title>Vivanco Direct</title></head>
    As for how the cgi-bin link gets misdirected to that page - I see nothing in the code to tell me that.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
    X