coupon code for only roses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coupon code for only roses

I plan to sell jewery, Bonsai plant and roses, but I want to discount for only roses, not jewery and bonsai plant, etc...... How can I setup to enable coupon code to discount only roses price??

Create a Product Group and add your roses, then configure the coupon only for that product group.

Comment

I would like to be able to offer a free gift if 1) a certain amount of spend is reached and 2) users enter a coupon code. This means that the free gift would be restricted to people who receive our newsletter (previous customers basically) and not people who happen to have stumbled across the site and - by chance - exceeded the target spend amount.

I can see that I could create a product group for the item that was going to be the free gift (it is a regular item we sell anyway) and that the discount could therefore be 100% on that item, given the coupon code. But how do I establish the condition for the level of spend?

Is there a way to do this? I have had a look through the forum, but do not see anything relevant.

Thanks

Hendrik
      www.grand-illusions.com

Comment

Hi,

But how do I establish the condition for the level of spend?
        It's the 'Trigger' value on the discount that you need to set the minimum spend.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X