Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview Page, Preview Site not working after upgrade to 8.0.4

Hi,

After upgrading to 8.0.4 my preview site and preview page are not working. I can press the buttons and everything seems to be processing but then nothing.

It was working fine on previous versions.

I am using firefox as a browser.

Is this a possible bug?
    Leigh Robinson

Hand forged, hand folded custom swords
    http://www.masterforge.co.uk

Has this been resolved as yet? What version of FireFox are you on? Have you tried upgrading your version of FireFox to see if it works?

Go to 'Window' and select 'Restore Initial View Layout', let us know if that helps.

A link would be great.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

Tried restoring initial view layout. This didn't work. I am using the latest firefox browser as its only a few weeks old.
      Leigh Robinson

Hand forged, hand folded custom swords
      http://www.masterforge.co.uk

Comment

Please raise a support ticket as we will need to take a closer look to see what is happening.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

I know this is an old post, but what was the solution to this problem? When I click 'offline preview' in v8.5.0.1 demo, it processes like it's going to pop up in a browser and that's it. Is this feature disabled in the demo?
          Thanks for any help, Adam.

Comment

Hi Adam

This feature should work fine in the demo. What's your default web browser?

You could try opening your default web browser and then try the preview again.

Comment

Chris,
              Thank you for your reply. Firefox was my default, but as soon as I changed it to IE7, the preview started working great.
              Thanks! Adam.

Comment

Preview Page Not Working

I have also reopened this as I have the same issue. I have v8.5.3 Business Multisite and IE7.0.6001.

Whenever I click page preview/site preview it goes through the motions and then failes to engage IE to preview the page. This happens on any of the sites I have on the Multisite package.

Any update to a fix?
                Nigel Singer
                www.lifetools.com
                Solutions for Life

Comment

Originally posted by NigelRS View Post
                  I have also reopened this as I have the same issue. I have v8.5.3 Business Multisite and IE7.0.6001.

Whenever I click page preview/site preview it goes through the motions and then failes to engage IE to preview the page. This happens on any of the sites I have on the Multisite package.

Any update to a fix?
                  I have had problems with IE7, I currently use FF3 with V8.5.3 with no problems.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
                  SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
                  Custom Packages

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I downloaded FF3. Rebooted the computer and only loaded up FF3 as my browser. I think clicked on site preview in Actinic and it did the same as before. It went through the motions and then it didn't fire up any preview.

I am going to raise a support ticket as this shouldn't be happening and I hope there is no underlying deeper fault within Actinic.
                    Nigel Singer
                    www.lifetools.com
                    Solutions for Life

Comment

Working...
                    X