Manual Order Entry Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual Order Entry Payments

Have just been looking through the creating an offline order function as from time to time I get customers who want to place an order over the phone. It seems that when I get to the payment screen there is functionality in Actinic for me to enter the credit card details and then to process them from the offline order entry screens. I am prompted for a url to my payment processors virtual terminal. We use Protx and have access to the VSP admin virtual terminal. Does anyone who uses Protx know what url I should enter in this box to be able to process a credit card payment with Protx from the offline order entry screens? I have tried entering the url of the virtual terminal I have used before and I just get taken to a login screen and then to the Protx virtual terminal. Nothing gets carried through from Actinic and no payment is processed so I assume that I must be using the wrong url.

If anyone else has processed payments through Protx from the offline order entry screens then I would be grateful for som epointers on this.

Thanks
    Mark Ebrey
    Swimming Pool Test Strips
    Aquarium Test Strips
    Pond Test Strips
    Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

You can't process credit cards using offline ordering in Actinic, you just have to take the details and then enter them separately on your PSP terminal or virtual terminal and then enter a payment entry against the order in Actinic.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X