OtherInfoPrompt & DatePrompt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OtherInfoPrompt & DatePrompt

The Other Infor Prompt and Date Prompt will not show on the site.

The fields have content against the products "prompt" tab.

If I remove the OtherInfoPrompt and DatePrompt from within their "block if" the field shows even if the prompt tab is left default (the prompt text does not appear but a text input field is shown)

The block if's are:

IsOtherInfoPromptShown
    ISDatePromptShown

In a virgin site they show and perform correctly. Is there another setting at a higher level that may have been changed in my exhuberence?

MultiSite v7.0.4

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Is that v8.0.4?

Those conditions are what wraps the prompts - what have you got wrapping the promt text?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
      Is that v8.0.4
      Yep v8.0.4 - that's what happens when I have v7.0.4 and v8.0.4 open and live at the same time working on concurrent sites (no wonder I run around in circles half the time)

The conditions are 2 block if's ..... IsOtherInfoPromptShown (for the prompt) and ISDatePromptShown (for the date).

I have checked, copied and pasted from a default site which works but refuse in the live site. Removing the block if or changing the condition to "is empty" displays the prompts but even when nothing is entered into the prompt field.. as if entering the text is not being seen and hence the block is not being triggered.

I have temporarily resolved by creating a new variable "IsPromptShown" set to a true/false condition and then applying on a product by product basis .. which is no hardship as the requirement for the prompts is spartan.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X