Moving Enter Shop icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Enter Shop icon

I would like my 'Enter Shop' icon to sit within the Horizontal Navigation bar on the home page after the button for 'Home' rather than at the right hand edge of the bar - can anyone please tell me how to do this?
    Thanks.

Design tab, click on the nav bar in the preview window. This should take you to a listing of the navigation items, just reorder the items using cut and paste within the layout code pane. [take care you don't break any block if..block groupings]
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bill
      Thanks for your help but this is what I see in the layout code:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      <actinic:variable name="BrochurePageList" value="Horizontal Brochure Page List" />
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Brochure%22">
      <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Enter Shop Image Navigation Button" />
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22AreRegCustomersAllowed%22%20%2f%3e"><Actinic:NOTINB2B>
      <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Login Image Navigation Button" />
      </Actinic:NOTINB2B></actinic:block>
      </actinic:block>
      &nbsp;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following your advice I can see how to switch the Enter Shop and Login butotons around but not how to insert the Enter Shop button inside the predefined Brochure Page List?

Any ideas on how to get that stage further?
      Many thanks
      Carolyn

Comment

Hmmm, that would mean you need to replace the BrochurePageList variable with the individual navigation buttons.

Try adding the individual buttons first, then delete the group.

To add a button, right click and insert a Naviagtion item, then right click, edit appearance and select the individual button against use fixed layout.
        Bill

Comment

Thanks again but here's the next question

Bill
          Once again many thanks - I have followed your previous advice and have managed to get a bar with Home/Enter Shop/Contact Us/Conditions/Login but can not for the life of me figure out how to get my brochure page buttons back as well e.g. About Baby francais/Sizing Guide/Special Offers etc. I have been trying everything I can think of but not getting anywhere. They do not feature in the Navigation Icon list unlike all those that I have been able to include...

This is how to layout code currently looks:

<actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Home Image Navigation Button" />
          <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Enter Shop Image Navigation Button" />
          <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22AreRegCustomersAllowed%22%20%2f%3e"><Actinic:NOTINB2B>
          <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Contact Us Image Navigation Button" />
          <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Terms Image Navigation Button"/>
          <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Login Image Navigation Button" />
          </Actinic:NOTINB2B></actinic:block>
          </actinic:block>
          &nbsp;

Any more advice would be gratefully received. Many thanks.

Comment

I think the additional Brochure links will need to be hand coded - i.e. copy the generated code from an uploaded page that uses the original 'BrochurePageList'
            Bill

Comment

Working...
            X