Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XML Intergration

Dear Actinic Community,
    I have been setting up my site and tweaking it for a few months now, and my supplier for my porducts, offers XML, so we can have Live Stock Availability and other details related to the product. Is Actinic capable of being intergrated with XML?
    Many Thanks for all replies
    Toby

Actinic data is processed into static html webpages on your computer, and those static pages are uploaded to your website. Actinic changes quantity information online when you re-upload after you do a download of orders or make offline changes in Actinic.

Actinic has no built in way of handling your XML data.

I offer a custom software service that can do this, as do Mole End Software and I believe Graham (Kermy) is also adding similar service offerings soon.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

XML Intergration

Many thanks for you response, please could you provide me further deatils of this software.
      Thanks
      Toby

Comment

One way forward would be to convert the XML into a format that Actinic can import from, so probably hierarchical import structure and then import it into Actinic.

If you want it to be more automated though, you would have to write a little custom application to parse the XMl and update the stock levels in the database.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X