Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash On Start Up

Hi All

I hope some one can point me in the right direction here.

I have just imported a V7 site into V8.04 to start work on site number 4 and it crashed with the good old "Catalog - Internet sales application has encountered a problem and need to close e.t.c.", anyway i have got used to seeing this with actinic and thought no more of it now when i try to restart i get the same thing over and over again and can not do anything.

The biggest problem i have is how do i swapped back to my live sites? i have not started any work on this site so if i lose it i makes no difference i just want to get my other sites back

Hope someone can help as i have trawled through the post but found nothing

Cheers
    Darren

Try the command line option to open the site:
    "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Catalog.exe" /s Site1

Note: You need quotes around the site name if there is a space in it.

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me the other day, when I checked the database I found that a colour scheme called 'The Blues' was missing from the colorscheme table and it was being used by the snapshot, so I copied this over from one of my other databases and then the site started. It was after importing a V7 snapshot.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Duncan That did not work

Jan is there an easy way i can have a look to find out what is missing

cheers
        Darren

Comment

OK fixed now

Gave support a ring, Duncan you were in the right place, missing a set of quote marks.

Deleted my new site and shall start again with it later

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Working...
          X